Summer Student Employment
The Mattagami Region Conservation Authority is currently accepting resumes for summer student employment.
- Maintenance of Conservation Authority grounds and buildings
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of recreational trails
- 16 years of age or older;
- enrolled full time in high school or a post-secondary program and returning to school in the fall;
- interested in outdoor recreational programs;
- a team player with good organization, interpersonal, and oral communication skills;
- able to work outdoors and in adverse environmental conditions;
- valid Ontario driver’s license;
- experience with grass cutting equipment is an asset;
- some heavy lifting required
35 hours per week throughout summer months.
How to apply?
Please provide your resume and cover letter via e-mail to:
Kevin Gagnon, Field Supervisor
Mattagami Region Conservation Authority
Subject: Summer Employment
Friday, March 29, 2019
We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those requiring an interview will be contacted.