SUMMER STUDENTS 2018
The Mattagami Region Conservation Authority is currently accepting resumes for summer student positions with the Conservation Authority.
- General grounds and building maintenance.
- Perform trail maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Grass cutting.
- Refuse collection.
- 16 years of age or older;
- Enrolled full time in a secondary or post-secondary program and returning to school in the fall;
- Interested in outdoor recreational programs;
- A team player with good organization, interpersonal, and oral communication skills;
- Able to work outdoors and in adverse environmental conditions;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license;
- Experience with grass cutting equipment is an asset;
- Some heavy lifting required, i.e. picnic tables.
35 hours per week throughout summer months.
How to Apply?
Applications will be accepted until March 30, 2018. Please provide your resume and cover letter (via post-mail, e-mail or fax) clearly marked to:
Kevin Gagnon, Field Supervisor
Mattagami Region Conservation Authority
100 Lakeshore Road, Timmins, ON P4N 8R5
We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those requiring an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.